Understanding Breast Augmentation Cost
Dr. David Passaretti is known for delivering exceptional results while keeping down breast augmentation cost at our convenient Darien, CT, plastic surgery practice. Many women undergo breast augmentation surgery to enhance the size, shape, proportion, and symmetry of their busts. If you decide this procedure is right for you, Dr. Passaretti will customize a treatment plan to suit your needs, preferences, and budget. Since each patient’s breast augmentation is unique, the price for this surgery can vary widely. Contact our office today to find out more about financing options through CareCredit℠ and your projected treatment cost.
Determining Whether the Investment is Right for You
Many women enhance their figures with breast augmentation every year. You may be a good candidate if you:
- Wish to increase the size or volume of your breasts
- Have an asymmetrical or disproportionate bosom that you would like to correct
- Are in good general health, able to safely undergo anesthesia, and recover well from the procedure
- Have suffered changes in your breast tissue due to weight fluctuation, pregnancy, nursing, or other factors
At your initial consultation, Dr. Passaretti will examine your breasts, review your medical records, and discuss your expected results with you to determine if you are eligible for breast augmentation.
Breast Augmentation Cost Factors
There are a variety of factors that can contribute to the cost of your breast augmentation:
- Dr. Passaretti’s surgical fee: While it may affect your short-term costs, working with an experienced doctor can save you time, hassle, and money in the long-term.
- The cost of the facility: Our offices are equipped with some of the latest technology to help make your breast augmentation successful. Undergoing surgery at our operating facility also allows you to avoid costly hospital fees.
- The kind of anesthesia and sedation used: The cost of local anesthesia, sedation, and general anesthesia can vary based on your particular needs.
- Diagnostic testing: Any pre-operative blood tests, specialist visits, or other assessments could add to or influence the cost of your breast augmentation.
- The type of implants you choose: Saline implants are typically cheaper than silicone implants.
- The type of incision Dr. Passaretti uses to place the implant: Dr. Passaretti can insert your implants using an inframammary incision (under the breast crease), periareolar incision (around the areola and nipple), or transaxillary incision (through the armpit). Each of these carries specific costs.
- Placement of the implant: Dr. Passaretti can place the implant under or over your pectoral muscle.
- Any post-operative supplies you require: You may need to purchase a special compression bra, painkillers, antibiotics, or other materials to assist in your recovery.
Dr. Passaretti will discuss these factors with you at your initial consultation so you can better understand your potential breast augmentation cost.
Learn More About Your Treatment Cost
Dr. Passaretti and our teamwork to make breast augmentation as affordable as possible so our patients can enjoy the benefits of this procedure. To learn more about the cost of this surgery or find out if it is appropriate for you, contact us today and schedule a consultation.