Achieve Comprehensive Results by Combining a Breast Lift with Implants
Undergoing a breast lift with implants at Dr. David Passaretti's practice in Darien, CT, can rejuvenate the size and contouring of your breasts for a more voluptuous and perky figure. By combining mastopexy (breast lift surgery) and breast augmentation techniques, we can help you enjoy a more proportional and youthful appearance. This procedure can benefit women whose breasts sag, droop, or have lost fullness due to weight fluctuations, pregnancy, nursing, hereditary issues, or other conditions. To learn more about breast lift with implants or find out if this procedure may be right for you, contact our plastic surgery practice today to schedule a consultation with Dr. Passaretti.
Who is a Candidate?
Many patients qualify for a breast lift with implants. You may be a good candidate for this procedure if you:
- Suffer from breast ptosis (sagging), which may cause your breasts to appear more flat or tubular
- Are in good general health, able to safely undergo anesthesia and sedation, and heal properly from your procedure
- Have experienced stretching in your areolas
- Are at a stable weight, since gaining or losing weight could interfere with the results of your procedure
- Have nipples that point downward due to drooping
- Do not smoke
- Have asymmetrical breasts, with one larger or lower than the other
- Have realistic expectations for your surgical outcomes
- Would like to have a larger bust
- Are at least 22 year old (for silicone implants) or 18 years old (for saline implants)
- Are not currently pregnant or breastfeeding
- Have previously undergone a breast lift or augmentation and wish to revise your results
At your initial consultation, Dr. Passaretti will examine your breasts, review your medical records, and discuss your expectations with you to determine if you are eligible for a breast lift with implants.
If you opt for a breast lift with implants, Dr. Passaretti will begin your procedure by administering anesthesia and sedation as needed. Next, he will create an incision in your breast to access the underlying tissue. He may use a standard anchor incision, which circles around the areola, down the breast, and across the crease, or perform a donut mastopexy, which involves making a circular incision around the areola. He will then remove excess skin, fat, and tissue, reshaping the breast for a more aesthetic appearance. At this point, Dr. Passaretti will insert either a saline or silicone implant. He may also choose to reposition the nipple and areola to a more youthful position. Finally, he will suture and clean your incisions to complete the procedure.
Benefits of a Breast Lift with Implants
Combining breast lift surgery with implant placement offers many advantages for patients:
- A shortened recovery time: Simultaneously performing these two surgeries allows for faster healing than undergoing each one separately.
- Enhanced outcomes: Breast implants help to lift and lighten the breasts, providing an even perkier bosom.
- More symmetrical breasts: Inserting implants during breast lift surgery can help Dr. Passaretti create a more uniform, proportional appearance for your bosom.
Learn More About Your Candidacy
A breast lift with implants can help you enjoy a full and youthful bust. Contact us today to learn more about this procedure or schedule a consultation with Dr. Passaretti.
"Thank you for making me look like a work of art! I sincerely appreciate everything that you’ve done for me."-Plastic Surgery Patient