Boost Volume in Your
Midface with Perlane®
If you want to correct facial lines and wrinkles, but you do not wish to undergo facial cosmetic surgery, you may be a candidate for Perlane®. Dr. David Passaretti, M.D., F.A.C.S., practicing in Darien, CT, can administer this product during a short appointment, and treatment involves no downtime and minimal discomfort.
Perlane® can give you firmer, fresher skin, and dramatically enhance your overall appearance. It is especially appropriate for the midface and the area around the mouth. In some cases, Dr. Passaretti can also use the product to boost the volume of the lips. Because the doctor offers a wide range of non-surgical procedures, he will first conduct a complete consultation to make sure that Perlane® is right for you.
Are You a Candidate for Perlane®?
If you want to improve any of the following cosmetic concerns, Perlane® may be a great option:
- Deep nasolabial folds or other wrinkles around the mouth and nose
- Thin lips
- Lost volume in the cheeks and midface
- Marionette lines from the corner of the mouth to the chin
- Depressed scars, such as acne marks
Perlane® does not contain any animal products. The injections do contain lidocaine, however, so you should not receive Perlane® if you are allergic to this anesthetic. You should also not undergo this treatment if you are currently taking blood thinners, you have a bleeding disorder, or you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
What Is Perlane® and How Does It Work?
Perlane® is a hyaluronic acid-based dermal filler. As with other fillers, your practitioner will inject this substance into the treatment area, and the smooth gel will fill creases and boost overall volume. In contrast to other fillers, these injections go deeper, which may make Perlane® more suitable for pronounced lines and wrinkles. Treatment will take just a few minutes.
Perlane® can give you firmer, fresher skin, and dramatically enhance your overall appearance.
You may experience slight redness, sensitivity, itching, and swelling at the injection site. These side effects will typically subside within 24 to 48 hours. Perlane® results will be noticeable immediately, and they will become even more apparent as initial swelling subsides.
The Benefits of Perlane®
- Safety: As stated above, Perlane® poses minimal risk of an allergic reaction. Our skilled team adheres rigorously to all safety standards. Therefore, when you visit our practice, there is also negligible risk of infection or long-term side effects.
- Long-lasting: Perlane® results can last from six months to a year. Many other dermal fillers last a maximum of six months.
- No downtime: You can return to work and the rest of your daily activities immediately after treatment.
- Natural-looking results: Perlane® will boost overall volume and give your face a more rounded appearance. In this way, treatment can achieve dramatic results. In addition, your practitioner will administer the injections at varying depths for the most authentic look possible.
Schedule Your Cosmetic Consultation Today
With so many dermal fillers to choose from, Dr. Passaretti can determine which is most appropriate for you. Contact our office today to find out if Perlane® is the right choice to deliver firmer, fresher skin for a dramatically enhanced appearance.
"Thank you for making me look like a work of art! I sincerely appreciate everything that you’ve done for me."-Plastic Surgery Patient