Boost Volume in Your Midface and Hands with Restylane Lyft
If you want to correct facial lines and wrinkles, but you do not wish to undergo facial cosmetic surgery, you may be a candidate for Restylane® Lyft. Dr. David Passaretti, M.D., F.A.C.S., practicing in Darien, CT, can administer this product during a short appointment, and treatment involves no downtime and minimal discomfort.
Restylane Lyft can give you firmer, fresher skin, and dramatically enhance your overall appearance. As one of the heavier hyaluronic acid filler, it is especially appropriate for the midface and the area around the mouth. In some cases, Dr. Passaretti can also use the product to rejuvenate the hands. Because the doctor offers a wide range of non-surgical procedures, he will first conduct a complete consultation to make sure that Restylane Lyft is right for you.
Are You a Candidate for Restylane Lyft?
If you want to improve any of the following cosmetic concerns, Restylane Lyft may be a great option:
- Deep nasolabial folds or other wrinkles around the mouth and nose
- Thin hands
- Lost volume in the cheeks and midface
- Marionette lines from the corner of the mouth to the chin
- Depressed scars, such as acne marks
Restylane Lyft does not contain any animal products. The injections do contain lidocaine, however, so you should not receive Restylane Lyft if you are allergic to this anesthetic. You should also not undergo this treatment if you are currently taking blood thinners, you have a bleeding disorder, or you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
What Is Restylane Lyft and How Does It Work?
Restylane Lyft is a hyaluronic acid-based dermal filler. As with other fillers, your practitioner will inject this substance into the treatment area, and the smooth gel will fill creases and boost overall volume. In contrast to other fillers, these injections go deeper, which may make Restylane Lyft more suitable for pronounced lines and wrinkles. Treatment will take just a few minutes.
Restylane Lyft can give you firmer, fresher skin, and dramatically enhance your overall appearance.
You may experience slight redness, sensitivity, itching, and swelling at the injection site. These side effects will typically subside within 24 to 48 hours. Restylane Lyft results will be noticeable immediately, and they will become even more apparent as initial swelling subsides.
The Benefits of Restylane Lyft
- Safety: As stated above, Restylane Lyft poses minimal risk of an allergic reaction. Our skilled team adheres rigorously to all safety standards. Therefore, when you visit our practice, there is also a negligible risk of infection or long-term side effects.
- Long-lasting: Restylane Lyft results can last from six months to a year with proper maintenance. Many other dermal fillers last a maximum of six months.
- No downtime: You can return to work and the rest of your daily activities immediately after treatment.
- Natural-looking results: Restylane Lyft will boost overall volume and give your face a more rounded appearance. In this way, treatment can achieve dramatic results. In addition, your practitioner will administer the injections at varying depths for the most authentic look possible.
Schedule Your Cosmetic Consultation Today
With so many dermal fillers to choose from, Dr. Passaretti can determine which is most appropriate for you. Contact our office today to find out if Restylane Lyft is the right choice to deliver firmer, fresher skin for a dramatically enhanced appearance.