About the Office of Plastic Surgeon David Passaretti
Welcome to our plastic and reconstructive surgery practice, conveniently located in Darien and serving all of Fairfield County and Connecticut. To us, plastic surgery is about more than fixing flaws. Our patients are like our family. We want to see them achieve their goals just as much as they do. As part of our commitment to patient satisfaction, our practice emphasizes individual attention and personalized care. We make ourselves available before, during, and after treatment to answer questions, listen to concerns, and educate our patients.
What To Expect COVID-19 Update
We hope you are continuing to stay safe during this time and appreciate your patience as we have been closed to non-emergent patients to ensure the safety and well being of our staff and patients. The Aesthetic Center physicians and staff are dedicated to minimizing the spread of COVID-19 and have been working diligently to develop policies and procedures to ensure the safety of our patients and team upon re-opening.
Please review the new procedures which must be adhered to if you have an upcoming appointment with us.
We ask you to please not come if you are in any way symptomatic or think you may have been exposed to COVID-19. Please call us to reschedule your appointment at (203) 884-8522.
- You must wear a face mask or face covering while in our office.
- We ask that you wash your hands or use hand sanitizer upon arrival.
- Your provider will ask you if you’re experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms during your appointment and document in your chart.
- If you are running late, you must reschedule. No late patients will be seen as it will affect the flow of minimizing patients in the office. Absolutely no exceptions.
- If you are running early please wait in your car until your appointment time.
- Please do not to use the elevator if possible. If you are unable to use the stairs the elevator will be available. Please follow the signs from the lobby to come up the stairs to the office. For leaving the building you will use will use the stairs and head directly to the parking lot. Use staircase according to signs, one way only (unless incapable).
- Please come to appointments alone. If not possible you may have one family member accompany you into the exam room. They may not sit in the lobby.
- If you have a pre-op appointment please come alone. If not viable we will schedule a telephone pre-op.
About Our Practice
We believe plastic surgery can accomplish different things for different people. Every patient who visits our Fairfield County plastic surgery practice is unique, and each deserves to have treatment customized to fit his or her needs. Plastic surgery can be used for a variety of purposes; some patients are seeking dramatic enhancement, others simply wish to bring out their natural beauty, balance the proportion of their body, rejuvenate their skin, or reduce the visible signs of aging. We offer a variety of services at our Fairfield county practice to accommodate these goals, everything from rhinoplasty to eyelid surgery, facelift, tummy tuck, BOTOX® Cosmetic, CoolSculpting, and more.
If you choose to undergo treatment with Dr. Passaretti you will have the opportunity to avoid a hospital stay and have your procedure performed at our private, state-of-the-art facility located in Fairfield County. From your first plastic surgery consultation to your pre and post-op treatment, you will receive the kind of personalized care that is simply unavailable at a large hospital, all without the risk of infection and the lack of privacy that goes hand in hand with even a brief hospital stay.
The operating room is state licensed and certified by the American Association for Accreditation of Ambulatory Surgery Facilities (AAAASF), the largest ambulatory care accreditation organization of its kind in the United States. To achieve certification from the AAAASF, a facility must meet strict requirements for safety and quality of care. If you are considering plastic surgery, it is extremely important to make sure that your procedure is performed at a certified surgical facility, not an unlicensed doctors office.
Virtual Office Tour
Our Procedures – Body Contouring, Eyelid Surgery, Rhinoplasty, and More
We offer comprehensive care. Dr. Passaretti’s extensive training in both reconstructive and plastic surgery allows him to provide a variety of services to residents of Fairfield County and greater Connecticut. From popular plastic surgery procedures like eyelid surgery and rhinoplasty to cutting-edge wrinkle treatments and advanced breast reconstruction procedures, our patients have access to a diverse menu of surgical and non-surgical treatments. We also offer post-bariatric plastic surgery to help patients reshape their bodies following weight loss surgery.
Please contact our Fairfield County plastic surgery practice today to learn more about treatments like eyelid surgery, rhinoplasty, post-bariatric abdominoplasty, and more.